To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our customers' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.

No, ESD is a separate entity. ESD is a water/sewer provider only. 

You may call the office number (910-229-3716) which is transferred daily to Envirolink or you may call Envirolink directly (888-754-9878).

Yes, but the well cannot be connected to the residence. Well water can only be for outside use such as irrigation or landscape.

You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to help solve the problem.

Check the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office and report low pressure for your area.

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.

Only chemicals that are approved by the National Safety Foundation for treatment of drinking water.

Eastover Sanitary District is required to maintain a minimum chlorine level of 0.5 mg/L (tested at the end of each line) by state law. Our disinfectant levels are tested daily to ensure safety.

Most likely your water heater needs to be flushed. CAUTION: Most manufacturers recommend hiring a professional to flush your water heater. If you plan on doing this yourself, read the owner's manual to keep from being hurt and or damaging the water heater.

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office to verify payment.

We purchase the water from the City of Dunn.